Wednesday, August 5, 2015

July 2015-Month in Review Card

Hello! Hello! Can you believe that July is over and now it's August? Seriously, this year is going by way too fast. There are only 4 more months before this year is over! July was such an awesome and memorable month.




Highlights in July:

July was a really awesome month. 
  • There were a couple of birthdays in July. My mom, brother in law, and father in law all had birthdays in July.
  •  I got my driver's license (I know, I know...finally).
  • I also organized my little craft area which I have been wanting to do for a while. 
  • We also went to Six Flags and White Waters and had a blast. I'm a little sad that July is over, but I am excited for Fall. 
The card that I used is from the 5th and Frolic core kit. I kept it simple and just used my Staedtler pens and filled it in. I just realized that I did not put the year so I will be adding that to the top.

How was your July? Do you fill out any month in review cards?

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment