Friday, May 22, 2015

Weight Watchers Voxbox

Hey! Hey! Happy Friday everyone! A few days ago, I received two coupons from Influenster for some Weight Watchers Ice Cream! I was so excited to get these coupons because I love ice cream. I mean who doesn't like ice cream? I have never tried an ice cream product by Weight Watchers (or any of their products actually) so I was really interested in finding out how these would taste. I always assumed that any product by a company that specializes in weight loss products had to have a different taste in their foods. Oh how I was so wrong!



When I got to the store, I didn't really know which ice cream I should get. Eventually, I decided on the English Toffee Crunch Ice Cream Bars and the Peanut Butter Caramel Ice Cream Candy Bars. I love that there were so many different kinds of ice cream and frozen yogurt bars to choose from.


The English Toffee Crunch Ice Cream Bars were my absolute favorite! They were so sweet and delicious! They also didn't taste weird at all and they are low in calories which is awesome!


The Peanut Butter Caramel Ice Cream Candy Bars were also really good. I loved the peanuts and the caramel.  They were all sweet and really did taste like a candy bar. 

I would definitely recommend these two flavors of ice cream especially the English Toffee Crunch Ice Cream Bars. I plan to try the other ice cream products and may even try some of the Weight Watchers meals. 

Have you tried any Weight Watchers ice cream products? Which ones are your favorite?

DISCLOSURE: I received the products described in this post complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. All opinions are my own and no compensation was received.

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment