Monday, May 11, 2015

MyDetails 2015: Favorite Things

Hi there! Today I want to share some information on the MyDetails workshop as well as my take on the first prompt. You may remember that I mentioned this workshop a couple of times before. I even blogged about my experience which you can read over here. The purpose of the workshop is to document things about yourself. A prompt is provided every couple of days and there is no right or wrong way to complete the prompt.



I love that there are so many ways that you can interpret the MyDetails prompts. The first prompt is Favorite Things. I did a two page spread with the title and then my responses on separate pages. I chose to just document a few of my top favorite things such as my favorite tv show, favorite book, etc.


For my first page, I used my Rukristin arrow stamp and some silver glitter Mambi alpha chips. I just stamped all over the page and around the alpha chips.


I wrote down different categories using my Sharpie pen. Then I used some speech bubbles and wrote down my responses.


Supplies Used:
Are you participating in MyDetails? If you want to enroll in the class click here

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment