Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Currently List #57

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: I love this movie! It's an oldie, but a goodie. My older sister and I used to watch this movie all the time when we were younger.

Reading: I have been wanting to get some new receipes to try out and decided to buy the Food Network Magazine and Everyday with Rachael Ray magazine. There are some really good recipes in there and I can't wait to try a couple of them.

Listening: This song is awesome! Tori Kelly has an amazing voice.

Making: I have been working on some layouts using Freckled Fawn's May 2015 kit.

Feeling: It's been a super busy day with errands, to dos, and a class party for the boys. I'm exhausted, but it's been a great day.

Planning: I want to make some handmade card gift sets using some of my Project Life cards, but I don't even really know where to begin. I think I might check out Pinterest to get some ideas and inspirations.

Loving: I haven't been to Smoothie King in a long time and have been craving a smoothie for a while now. I was excited when I saw that there was a Smoothie King (in a mall I don't usually go to) and bought a Mango Strawberry Smoothie. It was delicious!

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment