Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Currently List #56

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!


Watching: I'm so glad that we are watching Paw Patrol and not Big Hero 6. The boys watch that movie everyday...no seriously...everyday. I always hear my friends say that their daughters watch Frozen everyday which I'm so glad that the boys don't care for that movie. I'd rather watch Big Hero 6 instead of Frozen, but I was super surprised that the boys wanted to Paw Patrol.

Reading: There are several books that I want to read so decide to check out some book reviews. I usually don't read book reviews because I just pick the book that I want to read based on the cover as well as the synopsis that is on the back cover. There's been a lot of interesting stuff on the news lately as well as both good and bad things of course.

Listening: I love this song. I love the collaboration!

Making: The kids wanted pizza so I decided we'd have pizza for dinner.

Feeling: I have a lot of great plans for the next few weeks!

Planning: My husband is dying to see the new Avengers movie so we decided to have a date night tomorrow (technically today since it's Tuesday).

Loving: It has been way too hot lately so I am loving my A/C.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment