Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Currently List #33

Hello there! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List! The holidays kept me away so I didn't get to post much last week, but I had such a blast spending time with my family. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.


Watching: I'm catching up on the finale of Reina de Corazones and I'm a little sad that the show is over. It was a great novela.

Reading: I caught up on some blog posts from some of my favorite bloggers.

Listening: I haven't listened to Hometown Glory by Adele in a long time. I still love this song and I listened to it several times today.

Making: I made a few Christmas cards and I still have some more cards to make.

Feeling: I'm happy and excited for the holidays. I'm anxious because of an event that is going to take place soon. I'm feeling super hormonal and hungry. I'm just feeling almost every emotion.

Planning: I need to finish Christmas shopping soon. Thankfully, I'm almost done, but I am a little disappointed that I missed my goal to finish Christmas by the end of November.

Loving: Although this time of year can be stressful, I still love it! There are so many things to celebrate...my youngest son's birthday, Christmas, and my niece's birthday.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share.

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment