Sunday, December 14, 2014

30 Days of Lists--December 2014--Lists 8-14

Happy Sunday! Today I wanted to share list 8-14 of my take on 30 Days of Lists. I have finally caught up with the challenge and I am having so much fun recording my lists in my journal.


8. Things that put me in a good mood

  • Books
  • Music
  • Enough sleep
  • Hot chocolate
  • Mi familia


9. People who influence me

  • My mami
  • My cousin Joselyn
  • Authors
  • Amanda Rose
  • Friends
  • Luisa
  • Rhonda
  • My husband



10. Favorite recipes

  • Pumpkin pie
  • Cheesecake
  • Buffalo wings
  • Pastelitos
  • Morir Sonando


11. Parts of my life I wish I could outsource

  • Laundry
  • Cooking
  • Vacuuming
  • Errands
  • Washing the dishes


12. Traditions I love

  • Homemade cheesecake
  • Opening presents on Christmas Eve (or on midnight)
  • Lights of Life
  • Movie day with my boys and husband (on Christmas Day)
  • Christmas Eve at my mom's and Christmas Day at my in-laws


13. Current soundtrack

  • 7/11 by Beyonce
  • Can't stop drinking about you by Bebe Rexha
  • Can't stop dancing by Becky G
  • Jingle Bells by Michael Buble feat the Puppini Sisters
  • Algo Me Gusta De Ti by Wisin y Yandel feat Chris Brown and T-Pain


14. On my nightstand

  • Planner
  • Notebook
  • Coasters
  • Bottled Water
  • Books
  • Mail/letters

Thanks for visiting today! Feel free to share links of your 30 Days of Lists! 

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment