Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Currently List #37

Hello there! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!


Watching: I can't wait until the Walking Dead premieres again in February, but in the meantime this marathon will do. It's amazing to see how the characters changed throughout the seasons. It's amazing how much Carol has changed!

Reading: I found out about the Top Ten Blog Hop and have been loving all of the cards, layouts, mini albums, and other projects that have been posted.

Listening: I've been listening to Gwen Stefani's songs (especially the older ones) for the past few days. The chick is seriously awesome.

Making: I'm super excited to work on my December in Review month card. I may have to make two of them because I can't decide whether to put it in my Project Life album or in my art journal.

Feeling: I'm super excited because today is date night! My husband and I are going to the movies to celebrate my birthday. My birthday is next Monday so I decided that I wanted to celebrate it early.

Planning: I finally caught up on several of my One Little Word prompts, but I still have at least 3 to finish. I really want to finish these prompts by the 31st.

Loving: I am loving that I am catching up on a lot of my projects. I have so many other ones that I want to get started on, but I won't do it until I am done working on some other ones first.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share...

Until next time....

No comments

Post a Comment