Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Currently List #36

Hello there! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!


Watching: I think there is a marathon of Ridiculousness today and I have watched a few episodes already. The past episodes are still funny

Reading: I picked up the new Photo Pocket Scrapbooking magazine and I am in love! There are tons of great projects and ideas in there! I definitely recommend that you all purchase it.

Listening: This song is just amazing. I just can't stop listening to this song!

Making: I need to catch up on my Project Life and December Daily layouts. I mainly need to journal and come up with ideas on the days that I did not take pictures.

Feeling: I hate that I am sick especially with Christmas being right around the corner. Hopefully, this horrible cold goes away soon. I'm already stressed and slightly annoyed so being sick is not helping.

Planning: I saw this awesome blog post on Heidi Swapp's blog and I just love what Jaime Pate made. I have already been wanting to try some watercolors on handmade greeting cards as well on Project Life cards so hopefully I can work on that this week.

Loving: So I bought an extra art journal, a Heidi Swapp opaque magic medium, color shine in sweet cherry, and a watercolor pad. I can't wait to use these supplies soon.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share...

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment