Monday, October 20, 2014

DCWV Vintage Card

Hello there! Remember when I posted about the DCWV Vintage Mini Album that I made a few days ago? Well, I also made a card as well.

Supplies Used:


  • Recollections white card (base)
  • DCWV Vintage cardstock
  • DCWV overlay hearts
  • DCWV cardstock stickers


I really like the Vintage Collector and I am so glad that I still have a bunch of the collection left. I could probably make another mini album (or two), lots of cards and even use some of the collection in my Project Life album. I also like that I can use this collection to make Valentine, love, etc. type projects, but I love that there are lots of things that I can use in this collection that is not too "Valentine-y". For instance, I made a vision board for one of the One Little Word prompts using this collection. 

What have you been creating lately? What do you think of DCWV's Vintage Collector?

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment