Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Currently List #26

Hello there! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!


Watching: The Walking Dead was just simply amazing and I just had to watch it again! I loved the scene where the group and Carol reunites and also when Rick and his son are reunited with baby Judith. Oh the feels!

Reading: I love catching up on some of favorite bloggers' posts. I am also loving the PaperCraft Inspirations magazine (Issue 130). I wish I could find this magazine and other UK magazines often. It seems that the only place I can find them is at Barnes and Noble and the issues are sometimes a month or two behind. I just found out that there is a new issue (#132!!) out and I know Barnes and Noble won't get it for a while.

Listening: Oh I love this song! Check the song out here.

Making: I've been slowly working on my Project Life album and hopefully I can catch up by the end of the week. I only have to journal and work on one or two traditional layouts since I am doing a hybrid PL album. I also plan to make some Christmas cards with the free Paper Bow Card Kit that came with my PaperCraft Inspirations magazine.

Feeling: It's raining and it's supposed to rain all day so of course, I'm really sleepy.

Planning: I really need to work on my One Little Word. Luckily, I have been creating, I just haven't been working on my OLW album as much as I would like.

Loving: I love my bed and my blanket. I seriously did not want to get out of bed.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment