Thursday, October 23, 2014

Get Messy Art Journal-Disney

Hello! It's been a really busy day today so this is why I'm posting kind of late. After such a busy day, I took a nap and then decided to work in my art journal.

I've been obsessing about Disney lately (the Disney World trip that we took in May definitely has fueled my obsession) so I decided to express that in my art journal.



I love, love, love washi tape! I love how it can make pages pop and how you can just use washi tape to decorate.


I used a Heidi Swapp stencil from the patterns pack and some more washi tape. I also used some Sharpie paint markers for the first time. I kind of messed up on one of the circles, but it's ok I guess. I just have to remind myself that it doesn't have to be absolutely perfect especially when it's a product that I am using for the first time.

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment