Friday, October 3, 2014

30 Days of Lists--September 2014--Lists 29-30

Hello there! So 30 Days of Lists ended on September 30th, but I didn't get a chance to post my last two lists so I thought I'd share them now. It seems that this time, 30 Days of Lists (and the month of September) went by really quick. I had a lot of fun working on my lists and I'm glad that I decided to go simple with my book and on the embellishing.


List 29: Accomplishments I am proud of
  • Graduating college
  • Getting my permit (now I need to get my driver's license lol)
  • Raising my boys
  • Standing up for myself


List 30: On my mind today...
  • Halloween
  • October
  • Card making
  • Christmas shopping
  • Budgeting
  • Meal planning
  • If my youngest son is ready for a big boy bed (toddler bed)
  • Can't believe that today is the last day of September
  • This year is almost over
  • Health insurance

So those are my two last lists. Again it's been so much fun working on my lists and I'm glad that I decided to sign up to be a sponsor this time. I can't wait for the next set of 30 Days of Lists!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment