Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Currently List #28

Hello there! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List.



Watching: I am so glad that there were no people on that rocket/aircraft. That was insane to watch.

Reading: I read so many blogs, but I have so many books that I need to read. I definitely need to schedule time to start reading all of the unread books that I have.

Listening: This song is still awesome and always has me dancing.

Making: I am making some projects to submit to a Design Team Call application. It would be nice to get selected to be part of a design team, but it will still be so much fun to make projects.

Feeling: I have not been feeling well the past couple of days and I am considering going to the doctor.

Planning: I have some prompts that I need to work on in my art journal for Get Messy as well as the weekly challenges by Rukristin.

Loving: I just received my Doodlebug Take Note value pack that I purchased from Archivers. I am soooo in love with this kit. I am actually considering purchasing an extra one and maybe a few of the other exclusive kits from Doodlebug as well. I love that they come with so much stuff like 12x12 papers, sticker sheets, Doodlepop stickers, embellishment assortment, washi tape, and sometimes there is a freebie included in the kit! These kits are perfect for making scrapbooking layouts, cards, mini albums, and other projects.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share...

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment