Now I know that a lot of people would probably get to work immediately and create lots of different things, but I honestly had no idea what to make with the whole collection. I mean...I knew that I could make a mini album or two, some cards, and layouts, but I just didn't know what to make first. Plus, this was one of the first scrapbooking collections that I bought so I just thought that I should use it for the perfect project.
So the time finally came to create something. What did I create? A mini album!
- Vintage Collector Buttons
- Vintage Collector Acetate Overlay Hearts
- Vintage Collector Cardstock Stickers
- Vintage Collector Printed Cardstock
- Vintage Collector Chipboard Bingo Cards
- Vintage Collector Cards & Envelopes (just the card)
- Vintage Collector Envelope
- Vintage Collector Chipboard Frames
Here is my cover:
Here are my pages:
I love that envelope! Just like the card that I used in my album, I love adding envelopes so that I can hold items like movie tickets, small notes, etc.
I can't wait to fill this album up!
Until next time...