Sunday, September 27, 2026

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Sunday! This was such a great week, especially since we were on fall break. I'm so sad that we have to go back to school and work tomorrow. 


1. It's officially fall! I celebrated the first day of fall by lighting a candle, making a homemade pumpkin spice latte, and doing some of my physical therapy exercises before the kids woke up. 

2. I've been devouring s'mores. It's been my dessert after dinner for a few days. Also, I highly recommend using Hershey's milk chocolate bars with caramel candy to make s'mores. They are amazing!

3. "Librarymaxxing: The Secrets Librarians Wish You Knew." This was such a great article. 

4. Sometimes social media (Instagram) can be useful. I discovered a new-to-me artist, Cheryl Andrey, and love her work. 


6. I kept hearing about Fat Bear Week and had no idea what in the world this even meant. After Austin Kleon mentioned it in his latest Substack article, I finally looked it up and was surprised it's a competition. You can learn more about it here.

7. Current Favorite: SmartSweets Candy Salad. This was an impulse buy at the grocery store, and I don't regret it. I love the mix of sweet and sour candy. It was a nice little pick-me-up.

8. We went to Spirit Halloween to check out costumes. We're all not sure what we're going to dress up as, but I was pleasantly surprised to see more costumes this year than last year. 

9. Must-watch: Air Wick Mexico's Día de los Muertos commercial had me in tears. 

10. It's almost October, and I'm so excited. It's going to be a very busy month, but I'm so excited for all the fun events we plan to attend. 


What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


Photo by Hà Nguyễn on Unsplash

No comments

Post a Comment