Sunday, September 6, 2026

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Sunday! I'm so grateful for this three-day weekend. It is much needed and so appreciated. We're still soaking up the last weeks of summer and plan to go to the pool. We are also going to celebrate one of my niece's birthday. It'll be fun to spend time with family. 


1. I'm so glad it's September. The 'ber months are here, and I am so excited for fall. Although it's still incredibly hot outside, I've been embracing fall and all things cozy. 

2. John's birthday is coming up, so I've been preparing for it. I can't wait to celebrate his day with the kids. We'll also probably go out for dinner and maybe a movie. 

3. Devouring: The Galactic Brownie Cake bundltets from Nothing Bundt Cakes.

4. I'm getting back into meal planning, and it feels so good to use the ingredients we have in our fridge. Recently, we've tried to be creative with what we have before we go to the grocery store, and it's been fun coming up with ideas and altering recipes so we don't waste food.


6. Raphael and I picked up a ton of fall and Halloween-themed books from our library. I'm so excited to read them with him. I'm also on the hunt to read a really good spooky book this fall, so if you have any suggestions, please share them.

7. I made a really good bacon and cheese bagel sandwich. I used bagels I bought (and froze) from a local vendor at the farmer's market. So good! Will definitely make it again.

8. Currently Reading: I'm slowly reading No One Is Talking About This by Patricia Lockwood

9. I went to the farmer's market and was excited to find apple cider available this week from one of my favorite local vendors.

10. I recently discovered Jenny Doh and her really cool journal pages. I really love the idea of compartmental journaling and plan to try it soon. 


What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


Photo by Duong Ngan on Unsplash

No comments

Post a Comment