Sunday, August 16, 2026

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Sunday! I can't believe we're already halfway through the month! This month really is flying by. This week was another busy one. There were definitely ups and downs. Friday didn't even feel like a Friday, but I was so grateful for the end of the week. 


1. I had a Barnes & Noble gift card, so I decided to pop in again to take advantage of their buy 5 books for $25 deal. I was lucky to find Wreck by Catherine Newman.


3. I celebrated Bookstore Romance Day by going to Sincerely Yours Bookstore. I also grabbed a s'mores latte and two bottled lattes from Tee + Coffee Studio's pop-up at the bookstore event. I love supporting my favorite small businesses.


5. I got some more decluttering done and was able to get a massive amount of the boys' clothes to either sell or donate. 

6. I received my snail mail from Haley Weaver and loved all the little surprises. 


8. I got my first batch of Honeycrisp apples at the farmer's market. I was beyond excited, especially since I've been daydreaming of fall.  Also, buying apples and other fruits at the farmer's market is just so much better than buying them in a grocery store. 

9. I was finally able to try Café Coquí's Coquito Iced Latte and a mojadito cake! The lines are usually so long at the Smyrna market, but I thankfully arrived at the best time. The wait wasn't long at all, and the drink and treat were well worth it.

10. After making a big decision this week, it was nice to relax during the weekend. This weekend was everything I needed.


What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


Photo by Julia Kicova on Unsplash

No comments

Post a Comment