Happy Sunday! This was a rough week, so I was especially happy when the weekend finally arrived. I didn't have any major plans for the weekend, which is just what I needed.
1. I've been slowly decorating our home for the fall season. I also bought a new loaf pan, and I'm excited to make all the homemade loaves, especially banana bread.
2. The I SPY! Walter Wick's Hidden Wonders exhibition looks amazing! I foresee a trip to the museum in the near future.
3. I was so incredibly saddened to hear of Dolly Parton's passing. I absolutely love how much everyone loved her. For the past few days, I've been reading so many different things people had to say about Dolly. I also love how the younger generation is taking an interest in Dolly and the work she did in her lifetime.
4. Ella Frances Sanders' latest newsletter post, No. 288. I really love the Sheila Heti quote she included. *Random fact: I just picked up Sheila Heti's Motherhood from my local library, so I was excited to read the quote.
5. On repeat: When They Come for You by TENDER
6. Austin Kleon shared his paper roll dispenser (?), and now I want to make one. One of my colleagues also has a large sticky easel pad in her office for taking notes and presentations that would make a decent alternative to making my own paper roll dispenser.
7. Currently Reading: Bookish Nanny for the Lycan King by Elara Haze
8. I tried the Iced Banana Bread Latte from Starbucks, and it was actually pretty good. There was a perfect hint of banana, and I was surprised it didn't overpower the drink. Would I try it again? Yes.
9. We've had a few days of cooler temps in the mornings, so I'm getting even more excited about fall's arrival.
10. I'm really excited for September and already made some plans. I'm hoping it's a better month than August.
What made you happy this week?
Thanks for visiting!
Until next time...

No comments
Post a Comment