Sunday, January 28, 2024

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Sunday! Today, I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link-up.


1. Spending Saturday afternoon at a couple of art stores

2. A little trip to Crumbl Cookies and finally redeeming my birthday reward (Highly recommend the Strawberry Crumb Cake cookie

3. Signing up for a couple of creative classes. I'm really excited for the next round of 5 Things by Liz Lamoreux and Azzari Jarrett's Simply Notice Photography Prompt course.

4. Worry Lines: You're Doing Really Well Given The Circumstances by Worry Lines

5. Going for a 5-mile walk on the Silver Comet Trail

6. Trouble by TENDER

7. My oldest son, Michael, came home with a certificate/award from school. I'm so proud of him.

8. Art by @adelshat_ideas

9. Warmer weather 

10. Getting things done ahead of time


What made you happy this week?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment