Monday, January 15, 2024

Target Finds

Happy Monday! It's time for another Target Finds! Over the past few weeks, I've found so many good things at Target, and I wanted to share some of my favorite things. So, let's get to the good part and check out my favorite finds.


Altec Lansing HydraMini Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker

John wanted a new Bluetooth speaker to listen to music at work without draining his phone battery. This was an inexpensive Bluetooth speaker, and it works really well. The battery lasts about 5 or 6 hours.

Culturelle Kids Daily Probiotic Chewable Tablets

We previously tried the Culturally Kids Probiotic and Veggie Fiber gummies and loved them. However, I saw these chewable tablets were on sale, so I got a pack. I can't say if these help since I only bought them a few days ago. However, my son did say that it tasted a little sour. He was still able to take it. It was a little expensive for the amount in each box, but I'm hopeful it will be worth the cost.

Play-Doh Party Bag

I love these packs of Play-Doh. They are perfect for party favors or for class gifts. They even come with a sheet of circle stickers to place on the lids. Valentine's Day is in a month, so I'm going to include these in my son's class gifts.

Chocolate Heart Shaped Grillable Dessert

I'm a sucker for Target's seasonal grillable desserts and was excited to find a Valentine's Day-themed dessert. This one looks so cute! It has heart-shaped marshmallows, chocolate cookies and gems, and chocolate chunks. 


What are some of your favorite Target finds?


Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment