Friday, January 5, 2024

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday, and Happy Birthday to me! Today, I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link-up.

1. It's my birthday! I'm so excited to celebrate my day and happy that my birthday happened to fall on a Friday. I'm so ready for the weekend. But if you didn't know, I celebrate my birthday for the entire month.

2. It's a new year! I'm so excited to see what 2024 has in store for me. So far, the month has started out great! I just found out that I was selected to be part of the Awesome Ladies Project team. I'm excited to contribute to the community and share my work. 

3. I got my hair done for my birthday, which is one of my birthday traditions. I got my ends trimmed, and my hair looks so much healthier because of it. It's been over a year since I've been to the salon, which has been great for my wallet, but it was so nice to not worry about dealing with my hair.

4. I worked on some Project Life layouts using Paper Person's New Year Kit and Ali Edwards' Stories by the Month kit

5. After having two weeks off of work and being on a much-deserved and well-needed break, the first day back went really well. I loved seeing my coworkers. 

6. I just finished reading That's So New York by Dan Saltzstein and absolutely loved it! I am so grateful that I received an arc from Netgalley. I may be biased since I'm from New York City, but this book was amazing! I loved the short stories, tweets, and illustrations. The illustrations paired well with the stories and tweets. 

7. I love finding new (or new-to-me) songs to listen to. One of my favorite new-to-me songs is Grateful by callmestevieray and Connor Price. It's been on repeat all week long.

8. I'm going through a creative burst, and I love it! Usually, I'm not in a big creative mood during winter, but this time is different. I absolutely love that I'm creating more and interested in trying new things in my new journal. 

9. I just started a new creative project and hope to keep up with it every week. It's a memory-keeping project, but I love that I can include it in either my Project Life album or a separate album. 

10. I have been making hot chocolate almost every night for my sons. I absolutely love that they now love hot chocolate as much as I do. 


What made you happy this week?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment