Saturday, August 26, 2023

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Saturday! Today, I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly grateful and happy list link-up.


1. Reading The New Yorker humor section (Love the articles, cartoons, comics, and daily shouts.)


2. Elise Kennedy's Small-Town Romance Shorts series (I just finished reading Hot Cocoa and Mistletoe. I'm currently reading Pumpkin Spice and Pour-Overs. Now I'm dreaming of Halloween and Christmas.)


3. Swig Life's Pumpkin Spice collection. Yes, I did order a travel mug and a matching straw set. 


4. My first Pumpkin Spice latte of the season. That first sip was glorious.


5. Words by Molly Buford.  I love that her poems and prose are in list form.


6. The A/C. This heatwave needs to go away. 


7. Encouraging words from family and friends. This month has been absolutely brutal, so it's been great having people close to me help lift me up. I'm so grateful for my village.


8. Early morning trips to buy fruits from Whole Foods and giant cookies from Crumbl Cookies. Keyword: Balance.


9. I bought a new Jack Skellington graphic t-shirt from Target. Lately, Target has had some really great graphic t-shirts in the men's and boys' departments, which is annoying because I wish they offered more for girls and women. 


10. Seeing photos of my Abuela (my mami's mami). I really wish I could have met her. 


What made you happy this week?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment