Sunday, August 6, 2023

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Sunday! It's been a few weeks since I've shared a Happy List. It's been super busy, and honestly, I wasn't going to make a post this week because this week was absolutely terrible...a dumpster fire of a week. However, in an attempt to make myself feel better, I decided to think of a few things that made me grateful or happy this week. So today, I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly grateful and happy list link-up.


1. Curbside pickup (My legs and back are so grateful I didn't have to walk in any stores.)


2. Heating pads and pain medication (My legs and back are also grateful for this and modern medicine.)


3. Coworkers and friends who offered me encouraging words


4. Oreo cheesecake


5. My husband (Thank you for letting me vent.)


6. Having the weekends off


7. Liz's newest e-course, Side by Side (This class started at the perfect time for me.)


8. Happy mail


9. Finally having a cup of coffee after not having one all week!!!!!!! That first sip was pure perfection.


10. This month's One Little Word prompt (Seriously, it also came at the perfect time.)


What made you happy this week?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment