Wednesday, May 31, 2023

May 2023 // A List


Oh, May. One of my favorite months of the year. 

A hectic month for sure, with a bittersweet ending.

A month that marked the end of an era and, with it, a new beginning.

May was a joyful month.

Full of fun events.

Birthdays, graduations, and celebrating motherhood.

There were tears. Happy tears, of course.

There were a few bumps along the way, but thankfully nothing major.

A much-needed walk on the Silver Comet Trail was just the thing to help clear my mind.

May was the month of growth and reflection.

I'm in a new era of motherhood.

My sons are getting older.

My oldest is now a teenager. A teenager!

My middle son is now going to middle school.

My youngest is now going to kindergarten.

It brings me joy with a hint of sadness.

There are new worries, but it's true what they say; mothers will always worry even when their children become adults.

Thankfully, I still have a few more years before they are adults.

But it's a beautiful thing to see how far they have come.

I'm blessed and grateful to see their growth and be on this journey with them.

Oh, May.

I'm sad to see the month end.

But, June, I'm so excited for you. 

Here's to hoping for exciting summer adventures and much-needed rest and relaxation.

No comments

Post a Comment