Monday, May 15, 2023

Target Finds

Happy Monday! It's time for another Target Finds! Over the past few weeks, I've found so many good things at Target, and I wanted to share some of my favorite things. So let's get to the good part and check out my favorite finds.

Starbucks Frappuccino Mini White Chocolate Mocha Light Roast Coffee

When I first saw these at Target, I was so excited! These cans are tiny but perfect for a pick-me-up in the afternoon. It was a little pricey, but it was worth it. I liked these mini white chocolate mochas just as much as I liked their bottled mocha frappuccinos.


Sterilite Stack & Carry 2 Tray Organizer

I really needed a new container to organize a bunch of craft supplies and kits that I'm currently using. This 2 tray organizer worked very well for what I needed. I was surprised at how much it holds. I definitely plan to buy an extra one or two.


Women's Mama Bear Short Sleeve Graphic T-Shirt

I love Target's graphic t-shirts and wanted to find something to wear for Mother's Day. While looking for an outfit to buy for Mother's Day, I came across this Mama Bear t-shirt, and I had to get it. This T-shirt pairs well with leggings, jeans, or shorts. I love that it's lightweight and it fits well.


Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookies with Ghirardelli

I'm a sucker for Target's Favorite Day brand and Ghirardelli. When I saw that Target carries these brownie chocolate chip cookies made with Ghirardelli, I had to try them. These were so good. If you like brownies and chocolate, you'll love these cookies.


What are some of your favorite Target Finds?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment