Friday, October 28, 2022

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly grateful and happy list link-up.


1. This video made me smile


2. Reading books set during autumn


3. This video gave me flashbacks and is also hilarious 


4. Singing with Raphael


5. Funny conversations with my sons and John


6. Hot chocolate with marshmallow whipped cream


7. Seeing Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas displays out (Merry HallowThankmas, I guess)


8. Coffee mugs at Target and Big Lots 


9. Rihanna is back with new music!


10. Halloween candy


What made you happy this week?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

1 comment

  1. Halloween candy is the best! No wait, the piano video was even better. Thanks for sharing that! Such a sweet moment!

    ReplyDelete