Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Just Five Things

1. Oh, I love this fall weather. The mornings are really starting to feel like fall. It was 41° this morning, and it was glorious. I enjoyed feeling the chilly air on my face and loved that I could start wearing my cozy sweaters.  

2. During the fall, I always have the urge to want to bake and eat all the baked goods and treats. My family has enjoyed eating these Thomas chocolate muffin tops. I've wanted to bake something for a few days and remembered I bought a muffin top mix from Betty Crocker. Oh my goodness, they turned out delicious! I highly recommend trying the Betty Crocker muffin top mix. Now, I'm hunting for an excellent homemade chocolate chip muffin top recipe and a blueberry one. 

3. I'm reading The Twig Man by Sana Rasoul, and I really love it. The Twig Man is a middle-grade horror story about a boy, Ari, who attempts to find and save his missing older sister. He believes that she was taken by the Twig Man, but no one will listen to him. There are some spooky moments, and I'm surprised at how much I am enjoying this book. I can't wait to see how it ends.

4. We're working on a new bedtime routine for Raphael, and let's just say it's been an experience. It hasn't been too difficult, but we're still getting the hang of it. The hard part is that Raphael wants to stay up with his older brothers. He doesn't seem to understand why he has to go to bed earlier than his brothers. I will say that I was amused that despite Raphael saying, "I'm not tired," he would fall asleep almost immediately after getting in bed. 

5. We just received Target's holiday catalog in the mail, which made me smile. I'm not rushing this season because I love fall, but I feel that this winter will be a good one. I'm also excited about the holidays, and I'm already planning for Thanksgiving and Christmas, and Gabriel's birthday. 


Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment