Monday, March 21, 2022

Spring 2022 Bucket List

Happy Monday! Yesterday was officially the start of Spring. I was so over winter and am so excited for spring. I'm ready for warmer weather and gorgeous flowers. Dare I say, I'm even excited about spending some more time outdoors and visiting some trails.

  • Publish 3 personal stories
  • Go to the Farmer's Market
  • Try 4 new recipes
  • Have a picnic
  • Watch a new (or new-to-me) show or series
  • Finish 3 creative projects
  • Try a new s'mores recipe
  • Go berry picking
  • Go on a staycation
  • Visit a new park
  • Go to the Silver Comet Trail
  • Go to a new-to-me trail
  • Visit a new coffee shop
  • Go to a new restaurant
  • Donate clothes
  • Make a strawberry pie
  • Complete at least 1 Studio Calico class
  • Complete at least 1 Ali Edwards class

What is on your Spring bucket list?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

Photo by Zoe Schaeffer on Unsplash

No comments

Post a Comment