Monday, March 14, 2022

Target Finds

Happy Monday! It's time for another Target Finds! I recently went to a Super Target (cue the angels singing) a few towns away and found some great things. On a random note, I really hope that we can get a Super Target near us...no offense to my local Target...I still love them. 

Let's check out some of my favorite Target finds.


Airheads Bites

I have been obsessed with Airheads Bites. They taste just like regular airheads, but I love that these candies are bite-sized. One of my favorite things about the Airheads Bites is the packaging. You don't have to individually open each piece of candy and don't have to worry about all of the wrappers.

High-Rise Vintage Jogger Sweatpants

These jogger pants are my new favorite sweatpants. They are perfect for lounging around the house, going out to run errands, or exercising. They fit well and feel so soft. I plan on buying a few more in different colors. 

Belgian Boys Original Crepes

I'm a big fan of Belgian Boys stroopwafels and was disappointed when all of my local stores stopped carrying them. However, I randomly had to go to a Target a few towns away and was so surprised to see some different Belgian Boys products. I ended up buying the crêpes and mini pancakes. The mini pancakes were fluffy and tasted ok.

The crêpes were pretty good. I loved topping them with Nutella. I think next time, I'm going to try the crêpes with fruit and whip cream.

Toddler Boys' Fleece Zip-Up Hoodie Sweatshirt

I bought Raphael a new sweater and decided to get this one. It's not as thick as I thought it would be, but it's still perfect for cooler days. The sweater was true to size and was definitely well made. The quality is fantastic. This is another sweater that I may buy again in another color.


What are some of your favorite Target finds?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment