Friday, May 28, 2021

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly grateful and happy list link up. I completely forgot to post a Happy List last week, so this week's list will have some things from last week as well. It just goes to show that last week was absolutely terrible, and I was not myself at all.

1. Getting my first dose of the vaccine


2. Peach lemonade


3. Taking care of myself


4. Reading


5. Finding encouraging messages, especially since I could really use them (I'm taking it as a sign from the universe)


6. Happy mail


7. Journaling


8. Buying a new book


9. Summer break has officially started!


10. Watching funny Tik Tok videos and reading funny memes


What made you happy this week?


Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment