Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Target Finds

Happy Wednesday and Cinco de Mayo. So I totally meant to share this post last month, but I'm sharing it now. I have found some really great stuff at Target over the past couple of months and decided to share those finds. I'm happy to say that I haven't been disappointed in any of the items I've purchased from Target in the past few months. Every single item on this list is a current favorite product for my family or me. 

Let's check out what I found at Target. 




This belt is amazing. I've used it while exercising and also while running errands. It stays in place and is easy to use. This is probably the best workout band that I have ever bought. 


We bought this for Raphael's birthday, and he loves it. There are so many different things that he can do. He really likes the writing tablet. When he traces the shapes and letters, he always cheers. 


I'm a huge fan of Morgan Harper Nichols. I heard about her and her work on Instagram. Her work is amazing. I bought her newest book, How Far You Have Come, a few weeks ago. I still have to read it, but I know I'm going to love it. I ended up buying another copy for my sister. You can check out her first book, All Along You Were Blooming, here



This was an impulse buy, but I'm so glad that I ended up picking it up. This trail mix is my new favorite snack. It is so good. I don't think I've ever had a "s'mores" trail mix before. Whoever decided to make this is a genius. 


Overall, I found some great things at Target. As usual, I saved on all of my Target Finds by using the Cartwheel app and buying items on sale.

What are some of your favorite Target Finds?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment