Wednesday, December 2, 2020

December Goals

Happy Wednesday! It's finally December! It's the last month of 2020! I'm both excited and a little bit afraid. This year has been...interesting, to say the least. Last month was fairly decent. We enjoyed celebrating Thanksgiving, and I did some Black Friday shopping online. Everyone found out that my baby sister is going to have a son. I'm so excited and still can't believe that my sister is having a baby. We are getting so old.

The holidays are going to be different this year. However, I'm not going to let that ruin my holiday spirit. It may be different this year, but maybe we can make some new traditions along the way. I'm really excited about this month, and I'm hoping to do a better job of remembering my goals for the month. Last month, I completely forgot about most of my monthly goals, so don't be surprised when you read the November goals recap.

Now that it's a new month let's check out my new goals for December and how I did with my November goals.

Recap of November Goals

  • Read 5 books: I accomplished this goal. I read so many good books last month, but my favorite read for the month was False Perceptions by Michelle Heard. I plan on having a review of that up on the blog next week.
  • Finish at least one book (that's been taking me forever to finish reading): I may have read a lot last month, but I did not finish one of the few books that have been taking me forever to finish reading. Mind you, it's not that the books are boring; it's that I keep reading new books, so then it takes me even longer to finish reading the books that I had already started reading. It's a terrible habit of mine.
  • Publish two personal pieces for the blog: I completely forgot about this goal, so I didn't complete it. I was so disappointed when I found out that I forgot about writing those pieces.
  • Finish 30 Days of Lists challenge: This was a fail. I forgot to complete this challenge. I probably should have my notebook on my desk so that I can remember to complete it.
  • Drink more water: This was a massive fail. I really do need to drink more water. I've been drinking too much soda. I may have to try sparkling water or some other alternative because the amount of soda I have been drinking is ridiculous. 
  • Try 1 new recipe: This was a fail. Once again, I forgot that this was one of my goals. I got so distracted last month, and as you can see, I forgot all about my monthly goals.
  • Work in my journal: I accomplished this goal. I worked in my journal several times, and it was so therapeutic to do so. I hope to finish my journal this month because I would like to start the new year with a new journal.


December Goals

  • Read 4 books
  • Finish 2 books (that's been taking me forever to finish reading)
  • Publish 1 personal piece for the blog
  • Try 1 new recipe
  • Work in my journal

What are your goals for December?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


Photo by Freddy Castro on Unsplash

No comments

Post a Comment