Friday, December 18, 2020

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.

1. Finished holiday shopping 


2. Signed up for One Little Word 2021


3. Mailing in our ballots


4. Blogging


5. Memory keeping in my journal and Project Life album


6. Celebrating Gabriel's birthday 


7. Early release days at the boys' schools


8. Reading


9. Lemonade by Internet Money and Gunna feat. NAV and Don Toliver


10. Christmas songs


What made you happy this week?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

2 comments

  1. Christmas music has been making me happy lately, too ❤️ I have a little dance party in the kitchen each evening while I cook dinner and the music is lifting my spirits! Hope all is well with you and that you are looking forward to the weekend! (Also yay for finishing holiday shopping!!),

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never go wrong with a dance party! I hope you enjoyed the holidays. Happy New Year!

      Delete