Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Target Finds

Happy Wednesday! It's time for another Target Finds. Over the past few weeks, I have found so many great things at Target. I blame (and thank) the holidays for that. So the majority of the things that I have found are food items (don't judge me, blame the pandemic). 



Baileys Holiday Tube Pack

I've been really into Baileys Irish Cream. When I saw these chocolates at Target, I had to try them. The container says that it's non-alcoholic, but it sure smells like there is some alcohol. These little chocolates taste just like Baileys. I plan on purchasing a couple for some stocking stuffers. These would also go great with a bottle of Baileys.

Random tip...try some Baileys with Hot Chocolate. You're welcome in advance.

Archer Farms Cheesecake Frozen Bite Collection

Oh. My. Goodness! These little cheesecake bites are so good. John and I have been devouring them. The box comes with New York Style, turtle, and raspberry swirl cheesecakes. My favorite is the turtle cheesecake. The raspberry swirl cheesecake was a pleasant surprise but not my absolute favorite. It wasn't gross or anything; I just don't really like raspberry. 

Rudolph's Trail Mix

This will always make it on my favorite Target Finds every year. This is my favorite holiday snack. There are a few other holiday trail mixes, but this is by far my favorite one. 

Barely Functional Adult by Meichi Ng

This was an impulse buy. The cover and the title of the book made me want to read it. I haven't read it yet, but I did check out Meichi Ng's Instagram, and I love her work. You can check out her work here. I will post a review of the book soon.


Overall, I loved all of the things that I purchased at Target. As usual, I saved on all of my Target Finds by using the Cartwheel app, buying items on sale, or buying things at the Dollar Spot section.


What are some of your favorite Target Finds?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

1 comment

  1. That trail mix looks yummy, and I want to read the book!


    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete