Friday, August 14, 2020

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.



1. DJ Cassidy's Pass the Mic: Volume 2

2. The Holderness Family's Back to School in 2020 episode

3. Hershey's Cookies 'n' Cream candy bar

4. Bindi Irwin's baby announcement 

5. Getting shipping notifications! Hooray for happy mail!

6. Me Time

7. Getting the boys prepared for digital learning

8. Decluttering my email

9. Working in my Positivity Journal

10. Naps

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

1 comment

  1. Omg I’ve been loving the Holderness family videos since the pandemic broke. My favorite so far has been antibacterial girl to the tune of material girl 🤣

    Sounds like you had a great week (also really need to keep a gratitude journal too!). ❤️

    ReplyDelete