Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Target Finds

Happy Wednesday! It's time for another edition of Target Finds! Throughout the past couple of months, I've found some really great stuff at Target. Thank goodness for Target Drive-Up (curbside pickup) because I've barely have had to step inside Target. 

Just a heads up, you may notice that most of the items are food items. Don't judge me. I blame the coronavirus.

Well, let's check out what I've found at Target during the past couple of months.
Godiva Chocolate Domes

Oh my goodness! These were so good. The only thing that I didn't really like about them is the packaging and all of the wrapping. It was way too much and seemed like a waste.

Lindt Hello Chocolate Bars

I bought a few Lindt chocolate bars and loved two out of three of the chocolate bars. I was not a fan of the Lindt Coffee Blast Stick. It really tasted like coffee. I'd prefer to drink my coffee, not eat it. My favorite out of the three is the Lindt Salted Caramel chocolate bar. The flavor was perfect and not overwhelming. My second favorite candy bar is the Lindt Milk Chocolate stick. Just like the salted caramel bar, this chocolate bar's flavor was perfect.

Starbucks Pumpkin Spice K-Cups

I was so excited to find these...only to end up being disappointed by the flavor. I didn't really taste pumpkin spice and the flavor was way too strong. I didn't expect the k-cups to taste like the pumpkin spice latte that you get from an actual Starbucks shop, but it was so odd how it didn't really taste like pumpkin spice at all.

PowerA Wired Controller Plus For Nintendo Switch - Zelda: Breath of the Wild 

My sons were so excited to get these new controllers. We are huge fans of the Legend of Zelda so John and I just had to get a few of these controllers. We all prefer the wired controllers so these were perfect for us. I personally have not used them, but my boys have used them.

What are some of your favorite Target Finds?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment