Monday, June 29, 2020

Target Finds

The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle

This is one of my favorite children's books. When I saw that there was a board book version, I knew I just had to buy it. Raphael really loves the book. It was on sale, and I was also able to use a discount on the Cartwheel app.

Conair T-Shirt Towel

I have wanted to buy this kind of towel for a long time. I'm continuing to take care of my curly hair. I heard that t-shirt towels are excellent for curly hair, so I decided to go ahead and try it out.

And I'm so glad that I did because I love it! It's so soft and absorbent. It's easy to use, and it really does work.

Skintimate Bloom

This is a great razor. The textured rubber grip handle makes it very easy to hold on to. The design is simple but functional. It's very easy to replace the cartridge. I highly recommend this razor.

Smartwater (Watermelon Mint)

I was so disappointed with this. I'm a fan of Smartwater, but this flavor was terrible. It tasted like stale bubblegum. There was a hint of mint, but I didn't taste watermelon at all. I'll just stick to regular Smartwater.


What are some of your Target Finds?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

2 comments

  1. I do like Smart Water, but the flavored doesn't sound good at all! I love The Very Hungry Caterpillar - such a cute book.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Very Hungry Caterpillar was one of my childhood favorites too- happy to hear Raphael is enjoying it too! I received the Aquis hair towel as a gift, but I think it's the kind of fine hair, which I certainly don't have! I'll have to check this one out- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete