Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Target Finds

Happy Wednesday! I went to Target way too many times. Like a ridiculous amount. I've even gone to two Targets in one day (several times during the week). However, I have been saving a lot of money by using the Cartwheel app, price matching, and finding things on sale so I guess it's not so bad.

The month is almost over so I thought I would share a few of my favorite finds at Target including one that wasn't my favorite.

1. UBRANDS Frameless Dry Erase Weekly Planner Board

I mentioned before that I have been wanting to meal plan and decided to get a small weekly planner board for my fridge. I love that I can also use this for other things as well such as reminding my family what plans we have for the week. The board is magnetic and also came with a dry erase marker. The marker has an eraser on the top which is perfect. It also had an additional magnet so that you can pin notes.

I couldn't find a link to the board that I purchased, but you can purchase a similar one here.

2. Simply Balanced Cranberry Citrus Sparkling Water

Of all the things that I have purchased this month, this was the only thing that was not my favorite. I have been trying to decrease the amount of soda I drink so I thought I would try some sparkling water. Maybe I'm just used to the taste of soda, but I just can't stand the taste of sparkling water. If you drink sparkling water, do you have a favorite brand or flavor? Do you mix it with any juice?

3. Skinny Dipped Dark Chocolate Cocoa Covered Almonds

These were so good. I loved the almond and chocolate combo. I'm not a big fan of dark chocolate, but this was delicious. I was surprised that I didn't eat the entire bag in one sitting. I've been eating these as a treat. They are a bit pricy, but luckily I was able to find them on sale and I combined the sale with an offer on the Cartwheel app.

4. Dove Foaming Hand Wash - Lavender & Yogurt

I love foaming hand wash soaps. I've been a fan of Dove for a while and was excited when I found out that they made some foaming hand wash soaps. I tried the lavender and yogurt scent and loved it. The scent is not too strong, but smells so good. A little goes a long way so you don't have to worry about using too much.

What are your favorite Target Finds?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

6 comments

  1. I'll have to get myself one of those dry-erase boards. We've been meal planning and using a piece of paper, but a dry-erase board would be more fun. I like sparkling water but it is an adjustment when you are use to drinking soda. I really like La Croix brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you...sparkling water is definitely going to be an adjustment. I'll have to try La Croix because so many people have recommended it. What's your favorite La Croix flavor?

      Delete
  2. Oh I got those Skinny Dipped Almonds and they were SO good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to try some of the other flavors. I'm so glad that I decided to get these.

      Delete
  3. I love the Simply Balanced products. I'm impressed by the variety and how good everything is. I've never tried that Dove soap, but I'll have to pick some up because I love the smell of lavender. And chocolate dipped anything is a yes for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have a favorite Simply Balanced product?

      Delete