Friday, February 22, 2019

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly grateful and happy list link up.


1. Girl Scouts Thin Mints cookies

2. Chick-fil-A

3. Phone upgrade

4. Watching the boys play with Raphael

5. Paying off debt

6. Saving money

7. Coming up with new ideas

8. Catching up on shows

9. Finding time to read

10. Lemonade

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

8 comments

  1. Oh man, I have yet to get myself any Girl Scout cookies and it just needs to happen soon. I love me some Thin Mints! Have a great weekend Emily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth. I hope you found some Girl Scout cookies!

      Delete
  2. I'm planning on catching up on shows after my boys go to bed tonight. That's awesome that you were able to pay off debt too. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shann! I hope you had a great weekend as well.

      Delete
  3. Oooh thin mints are my jam! That reminds me—I totally ordered Girl Scouts cookies this year and wonder when they are coming in...

    Sounds like you had a great week with all good things! Also yay for saving money and paying off debt! Happy weekend 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband has been eating all of my Girl Scout cookies. I definitely have to buy some more. I hope you had a great weekend.

      Delete
  4. Yes, to Chick-fil-A! I just discovered Chick-fil-A sauce. I thought Polynesian was heaven in a plastic cup ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just amazing! Their food is so good!

      Delete