Thursday, November 29, 2018

Currently List

Happy Thursday! It's been a while since I posted a currently list. I think I may just have to try and post a currently list once a month.



Watching: I finally watched Love, Simon. It was such a great movie. There's a lot that I want to say about this movie, but I think I'm going to share that in a separate post. I've also been slowly catching up on a lot shows. My DVR was out control and almost completely full.

Reading: I've been reading Friday Black and it is such a good book. Everyone should read it.

Listening: Lovelytheband, Bastille, and Panic! at the Disco have been at the top of my playlist. I've also been listening to Christmas songs like Michael Buble and the Puppini Sisters' Jingle Bells.

Making: I've been working in my Autumn Stories travelers notebook. It's been such a fun project and I can't wait to share it soon. I'm also working on another project and I'm really excited about it. I'm slowly getting out of my creative rut because of the second project.

Feeling: I've been extremely exhausted. There's just too much to do and so little time. Being exhausted is causing me to become stressed. I really need to learn to slow down and not take on too many tasks in one day.

Planning: So. Many. Christmas. Events. We went to see Santa and got some pictures taken. Since we got a lot of stuff done ahead of time, we can just focus on going to a lot of fun events. What are some of your favorite holiday events and activities?

Loving: It's been really cold and it makes me love warm pajamas and blankets so much more. There's nothing like some warm pajamas, blankets, and a cup of hot chocolate on a cold day.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

4 comments

  1. Warm pajamas and fuzzy blankets are my favorite on a cold day! Love, Simon was one of my favorite movies this year, especially after reading the book. And I've been trying to catch up on my TV shows too. I'm kind of glad that most of them have gone on break now so I have time to catch up! Usually my Christmas events include seeing the tree and visiting the outdoor shops in NYC, and having a Christmas movie marathon one weekend day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read the book, but I plan to. I loved the movie!

      Delete
  2. It's definitely the time of year for warm pajamas :)

    ReplyDelete