Friday, November 16, 2018

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Hershey's Hot Cocoa Kisses

2. Christmas Gingerbread Cookies

3. Christmas music

4. Holiday movies

5. Me Time

6. Cinnabon Stix

7. Getting stuff done in advance

8. Organzing my craft space

9. Starting a new book

10. Baby clothes

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

6 comments

  1. Christmas gingerbread cookies sound yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been enjoying some holiday films too! :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG just you saying Cinnabon makes my mouth water. Thanks Emily. Hahaha! Your happy list is bringing all the festive feels. :)

    Hope you’re having a wonderful week my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete