Monday, November 12, 2018

Halloween 2018 Mini Album

Happy Monday! Halloween has come and gone. However, I've still been kind of celebrating by working on some Halloween projects. The main project that I have been working on (and finally completed) is my Halloween mini album. I've been going through a creative rut and this project has definitely helped me overcome this.

When I celebrate Halloween, I usually don't just celebrate it on the actual holiday. I celebrate Halloween all month long so I added a few photos from our pre-Halloween celebration as well as a couple of other photos from throughout the month.

Please note that this is a photo heavy post.


















This was such a fun, little project to work on. I'm really happy with how it turned out.


Supplies Used:
  • American Crafts BOOtiful Night 6x6 Paper Pad
  • American Crafts BOOtiful Night Puffy Stickers
  • Crate Paper After Dark Wood Veneer
  • Crate Paper After Dark Puffy Stickers
  • Crate Paper After Dark Cardstock Stickers


How did you document your Halloween?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

6 comments

  1. How fun! I totally celebrate all things Halloween throughout the month too. Love all the costumes, and those donuts look amazing.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The donuts were so good! I always get excited when I see seasonal food.

      Delete
  2. Awww what a fun project! I love that you document these memories, and that you keep the holiday going all month long! ❤️ Looks like you had a great one this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlotte! I hope you had a great Halloween.

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you all enjoyed your Halloween! I didn't really celebrate.

    ReplyDelete