Friday, September 21, 2018

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with CharlotteLindsay, and Beth for their weekly grateful and happy list link up.


1. Peanut Butter - I've been craving PB&J sandwiches so much! I've also been devouring peanut butter and pretzels.

2. Glenn Weiss proposing to his girlfriend, Jan Svendsen

3. Bloglovin'

4. Hot chocolate with marshmallows

5. Writing blog posts in advance

6. Barnes and Noble Member Appreciation Days

7. Chick-fil-A

8. Awesome surprises

9. It's finally Friday!

10. Naps (I think I've put this down for the past two or three weeks lol)

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

6 comments

  1. Wasn't that proposal during the Emmys great?! The two of them live on Long Island which is where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot chocolate with marshmallows is so good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best! I drink hot chocolate even when it's summer lol.

      Delete
  3. I've been craving peanut butter too! It's all I want to eat. Your post reminds me that I need to reactivate my B&N membership. I have a hankering to buy some new books and that discount will come in handy! Hope you have a great weekend, friend! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love B&N's membership! They always have great coupons and deals. Did you know that you can now price match their online store prices to in store purchases? Also you can order online and pick up in store on the same day!

      Delete