Monday, September 17, 2018

Summer Stories Travelers Notebook

Hello! We still have a few days left of summer and I thought it would be fun to share this project. You may have read in previous posts that I was making a Summer Stories travelers notebook and planned to document my summer stories and adventures. I finally completed this little project and I'm so happy with how it turned out.

Please be warned that this is a photo heavy post. 
















The lighting was not so great in some of my photos so I apologize for that. The majority of the supplies that I used came from Freckled Fawn. The rest of the supplies are from my scrapbooking stash.

Have you been documenting your summer? If so, please feel free to share how you document your stories and adventures.

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

10 comments

  1. This is so cute! I love that you have a fun book to look back over your summer and all the things you did. The stickers are so cute and give it a fun touch too. I think it really turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth! This was such a fun little project. I might make one for fall.

      Delete
  2. I love this idea to commemorate a season!! Looks like you had a lovely summer.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is so creative!! You seriously spent a lot of time on this and it shows, I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lindsay! I really enjoyed working on this project.

      Delete
  4. I am blown away! This is awesome. I have to admit, I tried scrapbooking once, and failed horribly. lol You my friend, are killin it! Looks like you had an awesome summer! Cant wait to see what your fall looks like!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim! I think you should try scrapbooking again. I don't think there's any way to fail. You can make it as simple as you want. There are even sketches available.

      Delete
  5. Emily, you did such a great job on this! I love all the colors you used and that picture of your little one is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete