Friday, January 26, 2018

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with CharlotteLindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.



1. Ghiradelli hot chocolate

2. Scrapbooking/Crafting

3. Jellybeans

4. Awesome appointment

5. Taco Bell's nacho fries

6. Breyer's ice cream cake with chocolate crunches

7. Me time

8. Hershey's Gold Peanuts & Pretzels

9. This bookshelf

10. Free Chick-fil-A chicken biscuits

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...
SaveSave

4 comments

  1. yay for me time! I hope you are enjoying it and soaking it up while (if??) you can :)

    Also that bookshelf is out of this world. How neat is that?! I feel like, as soon as I have to pick up a measuring tape, I lose interest so major kudos to this couple! Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlotte! I hope you had a great weekend. I think they did such a great job making that bookshelf.

      Delete
  2. I totally can't comment on your blog from my phone and it's so irritating because I'm hardly ever on a PC unless I'm at work, so here we are. LOL

    Ghiradelli is my fave hot chocolate. And those little chocolate squares. I totally can't eat just one.
    I hope you're getting lots of rest, which is sounds like you are. Sending lots of best wish to you and your famjam. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no. Is the comment section not appearing when you are on your phone? I just tried checking my phone to see if the comment section appears and I was able to see it.

      The Ghiradelli chocolate squares are so good! I hope you have a great week.

      Delete