Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Currently List

Happy Wednesday! It's time for another currently list.


Watching: John and I watched The Age of Adaline and I loved the movie.

Reading: As usual, I'm catching up on some blog posts. I'm hoping to finish reading one book this month.

Listening: I think everyone should listen to Danay Suarez. Her songs are so amazing.

Making: I'm finally working on some greeting cards. I haven't made a lot of greeting cards in a while so it's nice to finally be able to make something new. I may even add some in my shop.

Feeling: Today has been amazing. I woke up today feeling very peaceful. I wasn't tired or energetic, but I felt so good.

Planning: February is going to be a somewhat busy month so I'm already planning for all of the stuff that I have to do. I'm also working on some more blog posts and essays.

Loving: I'm really loving journaling. I find journaling to be very therapeutic and I love that I can journal whatever I want. I'm learning that it's ok if my journal is not exactly "perfect". Sometimes I may just add a couple of words on a page, fill several pages, or just add some art in my journal. I think of my journal as a creative outlet. I love adding quotes, ephemera, photos, and even writing ideas for blog posts, stories, and essays. Do you keep a journal?

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

6 comments

  1. I need to get back to journaling for me. I really miss it so much so thank you for this reminder <3

    So glad to hear that you are feeling well and sending best wishes for the rest of the week, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome. And thank you for the well wishes. Have a great week.

      Delete
  2. I need to get back into journaling, it really is a nice activity. I'm glad to hear you're feeling good, nothing wrong with not being too tired, but not necessarily overly energetic. Sometimes it's nice to just be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth. I hope you're able to get back into journaling. I really find it fun to just write whatever I want in my journal.

      Delete
  3. That's great you just do what you want for your journal. I like that you add things to it, like photos and quotes, etc. :)

    That's great you are feeling peaceful! Always nice.

    -lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren. Feeling peaceful is amazing. Do you keep a journal?

      Delete