Thursday, January 18, 2018

New Year Q & A

Happy Thursday! I really the Blended Blog's Q & A series. They are so much fun to answer and I love reading everyone's posts. This month, the Blended Blog made a New Year related Q & A so I decided to answer the questions.


1. Resolutions or No Resolutions? I don't make resolutions, but I do set goals. I think you have a higher chance of accomplishing goals instead of resolutions.

2. Love snow or No snow? I love snow! I just don't like driving in it.

3. Name a new place you want to go this year? I want to visit Savannah or go to the North Georgia mountains.

4. Would you rather have a new hair cut or hair color? Hair cut. Random fact...I've only dyed my hair once and that was for my wedding.

5. Name one special thing you want to do for yourself this year? This is a tough one. I really never do anything special for myself. I want to focus on myself and work on my one little word for the year.

6. Least favorite thing about January? I really dislike the cold weather.

7. Most favorite thing about January? My birthday is in January!

8. When do you take down your holiday decorations? Usually a couple of days after Christmas.

9. Do you diet in January? No, but I do think it's important to try and eat healthy. I think the only thing close to being a food related goal that I set was to drink more water.

10. What area of your home do you want to organize the most? This is a tough one. I'm pretty sure that I'm already nesting and I just want to clean everything! I should probably make a post about this because it's hilarious.

11. Favorite winter comfort food? Crockpot grape jelly and barbecue meatballs. Oh my goodness it is so good!

12. Favorite guilty pleasure? Love and Hip Hop: New York and Love and Hip Hop: Miami. Don't judge me. I don't watch it often, but a few of the episodes are sometimes funny. Love and Hip Hop: Miami just recently premiered and I only decided to watch it because of Amara La Negra. I really think everyone should actually hear or read about her story.

Feel free to answer the questions and leave your link below.

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

12 comments

  1. I dislike the cold weather as well! We're finally getting some warmer weather in my neck of the woods though! I'm also trying to drink more water!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a day or two of warmer weather and then it got cold again lol. I can't wait for Spring.

      Delete
  2. I could never judge. Also our answers are pretty similar. This was a fun q&a wasn’t it? Uhm, I don’t even eat meat but I’m super intrigued by those meatballs! Lol

    Not a fan of resolutions either and January is just too cold for me. Bring me sunshine already!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The crockpot meatballs are so so good! I love little questionnaires...they are so much fun to fill out.

      Delete
  3. I think goals work so much better than resolutions :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always had better luck with goals than resolutions.

      Delete
  4. I saw a pin for jelly and BBQ meatballs and thought, hmmmm. Well now I need to try them! Im over the cold weather. I just want it to be summer already!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we could have fall or spring like weather year round (with one week or so of cold weather for Christmas lol). That would be perfect.

      Delete
  5. Omg, I love those meatballs! My sister made some for our Christmas party and they were so yummy. Very big hit!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan to make some meatballs with different sauces. There are so many different varieties and recipes to try.

      Delete
  6. JAnuary is a tough month man. Cold. Snow. Dark. And those bills. I'm afraid to open my mailbox. But on the bright side...it's birthday month! Happy birthday! My husband's birthday is this month too. His is on the 25th. My fur baby is on the 22nd. Also, my son's travel hockey is winding down thank god and that is a blessing!
    Crockpot meatballs are my favourite ever. So is my son's. They're so versatile and you can add any kind of sauce to them to jazz them up. They're definitely a good January comfort food!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not want to open my mailbox either lol. Happy birthday to your husband and your fur baby.

      Delete