Thursday, October 12, 2017

What We See in the Stars -- Blogging for Books Review

Happy Thursday! Today I am so excited to share my review of What We See in the Stars by Kelsey Oseid.


I absolutely loved this book. I have always been fascinated with astronomy and mythology. This book is amazing and the illustrations are gorgeous. I love how the book is organized. The book is broken up into seven sections: The Constellations, The Milky Way, The Moon, The Sun, The Planets, Asteroids, & Meteors, and Deep Space. The book includes some definitions and explanations that is easy to understand. I learned so much from this book and even did some more research on a few things. I really loved reading the stories about Ptolemy and the constellations.

This book is perfect for all ages and I would recommend this book to anyone who loves astronomy, mythology, and science.

Have you read What We See in the Stars? What are your thoughts?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

I received this book from Blogging for Books in exchange for this review. All opinions expressed here are my own.

2 comments

  1. I haven’t heard of this book but mythology was one of my very favorite subjects back when :) thanks so much for sharing—will be on the lookout for this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. It was such a great book and there were so many interesting facts.

      Delete