Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Currently List.



Watching: I woke up to the terrible news in Las Vegas. I have been watching the news all day. My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and all of those affected in the shooting.

Reading: As usual, I have been catching up on some blog posts. I still have to finish reading a few books too.

Listening: I have been listening to a bunch of songs by Britney Spears. Some of my favorite songs are "I Wanna Go", "Hold It Against Me", and "Criminal". I just realized that all three of these songs are from her Femme Fatale album. What's your favorite song by Britney Spears?

Making: Since I want to try a few new recipes, I decided to add the ingredients to my grocery list and I am also making a menu plan. I've noticed that if I make a menu plan, I tend to stick to it.

Feeling: I'm feeling a bit better after being sick for the past few days. I definitely think that getting some rest helped me recover.

Planning: I have to finish planning for October. Time to get my planner and work on scheduling some events and blog posts.

Loving: I prefer pancakes over waffles, but lately I have been devouring waffles.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

4 comments

  1. Oh waffles. I haven't had waffles in ages. Putting this on my list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The waffles were amazing! I plan on making some homemade waffles soon.

      Delete
  2. YESSSSSS to Britney Spears! I've been listening to her a lot recently because I'm going to her concert in December. Right now I like Slumber Party and Make Me, and of course all of her older stuff. I don't think I've heard Wanna Go so I'll have to check it out! Menu planning is one of my goals this month, and just an overhaul of my grocery shopping and budget. Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have so much fun at her concert! Have a great week.

      Delete